Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to Thankful Thursday . . .
I feel so Blessed to be able to write this post today and share with you a few things
that I am Thankful for today.


 

It may sound really silly but I am thankful for paper piecing.  I have been able to do a lot of sewing lately.  I love this pattern and I would not have been able to make this quilt without the
wonderful method of paperpiecing.  I am thankful that God gave whoever figured this out the brains and the ability to share and teach this amazing method.  Thank you.  Thank you.

Next on the not so silly side.  Well sort of.  I am thankful for technology.  Anyone else wanna say
Amen!  I mean really were it not for some amazing technology a lot of us ladies wouldn't be able to get great photo's like these of our adorable grandchildren.  The photo isn't perfect because it was taken on my daughters phone.  But it captured a moment I didn't get to share.  This is my adorable grandson.  He wasn't quite 3 but boy can he stir a bowl of party mix. 

And on the very serious side.  I am really Thankful for my salvation.  I am thankful that my Father chose to give me a way to reach Him.  I am thankful too that he is sooooooooooo patient with me.  (I think I heard a little amen)

The last few months have been a huge challenge for me.  Actually the last two years have been
a huge challenge.  But when I step back and can see that God is with me.  Sometimes I don't realize that.  And sometimes I am embarrassed to say I wonder where he is.  And sometimes
I wonder about things I shouldn't.    I am Thankful that he understands. 

I read something either on a blog or on facebook yesterday about thankfulness.  It was something about if you could only have tomorrow the things that you were thankful today . . . What would you be Thankful for today?

I am making a list.  Are you?

I am linking up with Iris for Thankful Thursday.  BTW one more thing.  I am Thankful for Iris.
On My Journey with a Thankful Heart . . .

1 comment:

Jessica Kramasz said...

What a wonderful thankful list - especially salvation! What a great and wonderful God we serve.
I love that shot of your grandson and the party mix! He looks so serious about it - a future chef maybe?