Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blue Monday

Are you a little Blue today? 
I was a little Blue last Monday because I didn't get to link my post.
Click here to see it

 Last week we had to change addresses.  Not us personally but our ministry offices and warehouse.  And, it made me a little blue as we said goodbye to some amazing people that donated space to us. 

And so I thought I would search for a few blue mailboxs.  

Actually the idea came from this phot I found at Oranizing Mama.  I love this idea.  So cute.  What a great way to organize the kids. 
Then I googled mail boxs and found this cute one. 


And these.  Wow lots of blue here!

And then well I got distracted because you see my birthday is coming up soon and I am thinking about cake.  And I promise you that I am going to have cake this year!
Maybe not this big.  Maybe not blue but I will have cake! 

To join in Blue Monday (wheather your Blue or not) click here

BTW before you run over to Sally's did you notice my question at the top of the page?  Would you mind leaving me a comment and answer my question of the week? 


Smiling on a Blue Monday,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online no prescription que es mejor clonazepam o diazepam - buy diazepam 15 mg

Anonymous said...

valium online valium japan - valium pills

Anonymous said...

valium depression valium 5mg dan 5619 - drugs for depression valium

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online is zolpidem generic for ambien - zolpidem 93 73

Anonymous said...

cheap ativan online how to get lorazepam out of your system - ativan 1 mg vs xanax 1mg

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam manufacturers where to buy valium online - diazepam online canada

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan dosage end life - is ativan generic for xanax

Anonymous said...

soma muscle carisoprodol gluten free - buy qualitest soma online