Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prayer Please

Today I am asking for prayer. 
I have had the most frustrating morning.
And now trying to embed my video for Then Sings My Soul I can't get it to work.
I have a new computer and either it is smarter than me (which is possible...my phone is) or it has a problem.
Which I pray it is me!

I had an amazing video tribute planned to one of our dear sweet volunteers.  She went to be with the Lord this week.  It was sad to hear.  But I am happy that she is with Jesus. 

Personally our ministry still continues to struggle.  This morning we had to go and get a post office box because the office that has been loaned to us for 4 years isn't available any more.   Freeway expansion caused Automotive Service Association our sponsor to move.  They will not have space for us in the new location. 

The post office box cost $90.00 for 6 months!  We were not prepared at all for that expense.  Wow that might as well be $200.00 for a year!

It makes me sad and angry to have to spend so much money this way.  That amount of money could go so far feeding families!  And gas to get us to McFadden (we are volunteer chaplains). 

Oh I need strength.  I need encouragement.  I need less frustration. 

Oh Lord I need you to give me strength.

No comments: