Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday Oct. 24


Good morning.  I am thankful that it is Thankful Thursday and I can share with you all some of the things (because there are too many for All) that I am thankful today.  

Today I am Thankful that I am Happy!

Today I am Thankful that I am going to a Pumpkin Carving party my daughter is having for our grandson and his friends.  I'll post photo's on Saturday. 

Today I am Thankful that our daughter is already making plans for Thanksgiving. 

Today I am Thankful that she is able to make Thanksgiving plans and include 'her' family. 

Today I am Thankful that I am able to coach my drama team/choir at the boys unit where we are chaplains.  I love my boys!

Today I am Thankful it is fall and the weather is cool.  No more 3 digits!  Praise God!

Today I am Thankful I can link to Lynn and share my Thankfulness with you. Lynn has a special post today.   Click here to go to the linky post. 

Thanks for stopping in.  Tomorrow I have a different kind of post ready.  So please come by and see what I have been up to when I am not posting. 

Have a Happy Journey Today . . .

2 comments:

Tami said...

God's blessed you with a great week and wonderful attitude.

Unknown said...

Sherry,

I smiled as I read about your daughter and how you will enjoy the holiday season. It is warm and filled with love. Neat.

Happy TT.

Have a wonderful November and a blessed Holiday season. Hugs, Lynn