Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Welcome . . .
(Finally see earlier post) to Then Sings My Soul. Today I am posting a sweet old gospel tune.

Today my post is dedicated to Miss Audrey Kilgo. Miss Audrey went home be with the Lord this week. She was an amazingly sweet lady that volunteered at our Ministry Mission Makeover.

Miss Audrey just happened by one day on her way to church. She stopped in to see what Mission Makeover was about.

She become one of our most dedicated volunteers.

I chose this song because I knew that she would love it. I chose this more contemporary version for all the girls that she touched while volunteering.




Thank you Father for allowing Miss Audrey to touch our lives.


Please visit Amy for more Then Sings My Soul posts.  Click here

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this song.
Miss Audrey sounds like a wonderful lady.

As I get older I look forward to the day I'll Fly Away.

Sara G said...

Wonderful song and a great memory! Thank you for posting and sharing with us. Big hugs!

HeARTworks said...

We lost a precious lady in our community this week too. An amazing woman! She was simple, but lived her life the best way she knew how! And what has most inspired me is the way she brought up her children to live in God's light. One of her sons is our coordinator, and to think she used to bring him kicking and screaming to community! God bless them both, they are the salt of the earth! Patsy from
HeARTworks