Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Blue Monday Borrowed Blue Part 2

Welcome to Blue Monday today I decided to share a few more borrowed Blue's.  Here's a little tour . . .


First I started at my friend Becky's and found some wonderful vintage Blue's.  

Then I decided to check out pinterest . . .


I am really lovin' aqua and red.  I think I'll be doin' some decorating like this.  Adorable.  

On my next stop I found a fun Easter party in Blue of course . . .



Love the little cake.  Click here to find more party photo's at Ribbonwood Cottage.
And for more Blue's go visit Sally. Click here.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope today's Blues made you smile.  Come by next week for more Blues.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I like your blues.

SmilingSally said...

Thanks for sharing these blues. I do like blues mixed with other colors, especially for Easter.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

LV said...

Glad you had time to find some pretty blues for us today.

Elaine said...

Pretty blue your friend has .