Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile Today

Just sharing a few things that are makin' me smile.

First this great quilt from Elizabeth Hartman.  I recently got the book at the library and I am making my own version of this quilt  . . .


I am lovin' this quilt.  Elizabeth titled her's Kitchen Window.  I loved it when I saw it on her blog. Then
I found the book at the library so I was super happy.  And I smiled! Click here to visit Elizabeth's blog.


A photo I have had in my photo files for awhile.  (I always save horse photo's)

I have this plan once I have a pantry again for it to look something like this.  Well organized and pretty.  I found this one today. Never thought of painting the inside something fun like this.  And I am thinking Red.  Lovin' this one.  The dogs kind a cute too! 

And from my Wordfilled Wednesday files.  This is one of my favorites.  I found the photo and added the the verse.  Today a friend posted on facebook that we can't take 'thing's with us to heaven.  And that
all the 'things' that are important to us now in this world won't be important when we are in heaven.  But that what is important are the people that we take with us.   

And so today.  I pray that if you came by to see some of the things that are making me smile today that your smiling too because your goin' with me to Heaven.   I am praying that you are following Jesus today. 
Well those are just a few things that are makin' me smile today.  How about you?  What is makin' you smile?

No comments: