Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wordfilled Wednesday--John 8:12

                                                                        John 8:12
I am Blessed to be able to walk in the light.  And thankful for
what Christ did for me. 

Today I am sharing the verse that I am working on this week. I am challenging myself to really work hard on memorizing scripture and hiding God's word in my heart.  Or at least filling my heart with God's word.  I really don't want to hide it.  I want to share it with you!

I am linking with Word Filled Wednesday . . .
WFW is a love offering to Christ. Our art, our photography, our verses, our prayers. WFW is a way of remembering HIS word. IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM.

WFW is to share the word of God – Jesus Christ

For more great illustrations of God's word visit the linky. 
Click  here



Blessed to be on the Journey . . .
When Jesus spoke to the people, he said "I am the Light of the world.  Whoever follows me
will never walk in the darkness but will have the light.  John 8:12


2 comments:

momto8 said...

I would like to walk in His light too...

Denise said...

Blessings sweet friend, love you.