Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012


Tonight I wanted to share with you a prayer request from one of the young men at the dention center  where we minister. 

The above phote is of one of my drama teams during one of our practises.  One particular song ends with them bowing before the cross. 

I thought this photo and verse fitted with the following prayer request . . .

Lord, I am not exactly sure how to give my life to you.  Or how to let you take control.  But please Lord show me the right way and take control of me.  So I can get back to my family and show them I can be someone.  Lord, please help me down the right path .  I give you my soul
Amen. 

These words and many others make it worth it all.  Even though I am hot and tired tonight.  Even though it has been a tough summer.  Even though I am having to work so many long hours right now.  I am Blessed to be able to minister to these kids on Sunday and on Wednesday. 

I thank God for the opportunity to be a part of their lives.  To be able to share Christ with them and helping them to Fully Rely On God.

Loving This Journey . . .