Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Blue Monday---Blue Crochet

Before the Blue Monday post a reminder about the Blog Awards.
Daisy's Doggie Awards ReturnsWe would love to visit your blog and meet your dog.  Just leave a comment with your link to nominate your pooch!

And now The Blue


I've been thinking about doing a little crochet.
So I figured I needed . . .
A little yarn and a hook.  And what better color than Blue.

And a few ideas were in order.  So I went to the handy dandy
Google page and clicked images and typed in Blue Crochet.

And here's what a found

Flowers and Buttons very cute and fun.  And simple and Blue. 


And next this one was just cute and sweet.

Now the next one is really, really cool I think.  And I definately could use one!



Gorgeous.  I am not sure if it is crochet but it's Blue and gorgeous.

Next now this is what I think of when I think crochet . . .




A pretty Blue Afghan. 

And then I found something fun . . .



And very cute. 

And something practical. A tiny little coin purse. But I think this one is too cute to hide I would put it out and show it off.

Very cute Blue.

Yes.  I am inspired to buy some Blue yarn. 

Thanks for visiting my Blue Monday post. I'll be by to see all the links at Sally's when I return from Hobby Lobby! 

Here's the link to Sally's have a good day. 

Click Here
 
Have a Wonderful Day . . .
Sherry
 
CloseClose
CloseClose

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

You certainly chose the right color.

Have a good Blue Monday, Sherry.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Sherry,
your crafty blues are so, so fun! Love that hammock also. I tried crocheting when I was a newlywed. I did it way too tight so I gave it up. Would really like to try again. Now following you.
hugs,
Jann

Hootin Anni said...

Oh boy, oh boy...I would LOVE that blue hammock!! And the owl looks like a very fun project as I love to crochet myself. And what with the name "Hootin'"...it's a perfect project.

Loved this post.

Chubskulit Rose said...

My daughter would love that tutu!

Trying to catch up with BLUE Monday.
Your comment is always appreciated and valued!

Blue Celebration

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
I am so happy to meet you. Your comment on my blog was so thoughtful...so kind...and so cute. I love your fuzzy blue slippers. They remind me of "The Velveteen Rabbit".
Have a happy day!
Carolynn xoxo