Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

5 Minute Friday -- Home

Joining Lisa Jo for 5 Minute Friday and talking about

Home
Some of these topics are harder than others.  Thinking about Home.  I know what  I want it to be.  And I know what it is.  It's changed a lot over the years.  It is now just The Cowboy and myself and the dog and the cat.  The house is small.  A mere one bedroom and living and dining (that is now a place where I sew).
It is almost the smallest place I have ever lived.  Almost.  Home has been a hotel room.  Home has been a one room apartment.  Home has been roach infested 1 bedroom apartment.  It is hard to call those places Home.  But some how you make it work.  I am grateful that Home has never been a car.  I am grateful that even though we had to pay late fees we paid the rent and for antoher month.  We have a Home. 

Making it Joyfull
 Sherry
Linking with Lisa Jo

Click Here

Dear friends please forgive my absence in visiting you.  My computer has a virus.  I am only using Cowboys for the bare minimum.  I do not know how we got the bug.  So I have to be extra careful.  I am reading your blogs on my phone but I can't comment.  Please stay in touch.  Your comments bless me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your computer is on the fritz! Sounds like you have called a lot of places "home" and you are thankful for them all!

Christy @ A Heartening Life
www.ahearteninglife.com

Leave It To Davis said...

Bless your heart. I am so sorry that your computer has a virus. I know how hard that is.

Hubby and I have lived in a two room apartment before...with a closet and a shower, which was like a closet. You do make it home because home is where the heart is....not the beams and walls that make a house. I have told Hubby that if he was with me, I could be happy living under a bridge. I would miss the comforts, but my true happiness lies in my heart, and without him, my heart would be broken. Hugs. Hope things get better for you soon!

Denise said...

Amen, beautifully said my friend. I love you.