Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sharing A Sunday Blessing Prayer Requests

I received a Blessing this morning in worship.

May your day be filled with Blessings.

Thought I would share a favorite scripture
illustration . . .

 My Cowboy and I serve at a church in a juvenile prison.
This morning was a sweet time of worship and praise. 

And a time of sweet prayer . . .
 
 
It's amazing to read some of the sweet words that were lifted up to the father this morning . . . (undedited)
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask of you to help me in my time Lord and understand that I love you Lord. And I ask you to help my family as well and Bless my church we as everone in the world.
Amen J.H.
 
Father I wan you to save me. And help me teach me to do good.  And help me fill me up with wisdom.  And don't leave me alone. Please I need you Lord.  Thank you so much for everything!
J. A. P.
 
Pray for me because I need strength.  And for my family.
Help me to stop being negative.
J.A.
 
Lord please give me the strength to go home and get out of here.  And I just want to know you more. 
Protect my family and friends.
K. C.
 
I would like to pray for every single person that needs praying for. So they can learn to accept God in their lives.  So whatever they need they can ask him!
C.L.
 

 
 

No comments: