Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some More S'Mores At Home

Do you love S'mores? 

Ever wonder how to make the luscious fun treats even if your not hanging around a campfire? 
Oven s'mores in foil. Preheat oven to 450.  Place Graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallow on foil, seal, but leave enough room at top for circulation?  Bake 5 to 7 min.   I was planning a camping unit for school and of course we had to do S'mores.  

I didn't bother to look on Pinterest.  I just kind of winged it and put the ingredients in foil and cooked in an electric skillet on low.  Really low.  They turned out great. 

I wish I could share the gooey smiling faces! 

Later I got to wonderin what I might find on Pinterest. 

Here's a few examples . . .

From the extreme . . .
Glorious s'mores wedding cake by Wanna Cupcake. (Mega extra credit for the unicorn cake topper!!)Click Here
To the Creative . . .


S'mores Milkshake

Click Here

To Super Simple . . .
Butter with A Side of Bread: Fudge Striped Cookie "S'mores" Click Here

And maybe a little decadent . . .

delicious s'mores ideas

. Personally I would leave off the bananas. But that's just me. LOL. Click Here.  I loved the name of this blog . . . Cooking Classy.  These sure look like a Classy S'more to me. 

And there were so many cute S'Mores Party ideas I couldn't decide which was my favorite so I went with a simple one . . .
Shut! Up! I can't stop pinning this aesticoutburstladybloggerperson! #shetookmylife #pleasebemyfriendandmovenextdoor #ihateyouishouldbeinbedrightnow The link didn't work for the exact post but Click Here to go the blog.

So want a S'More now?

I just love Pinterest don't you.  Check out all the wonderful recipes and ideas.  Just go there and
search S'Mores! 

Have Fun!

Linking with 6 Sisters Strut Your Stuff. 
Click Here.
Linking with Sondra Lyn on
Share It Sunday.  Click Here.

SondraLynatHome

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love these, such cute ideas.