Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

5 Minute Friday--Release

The Prompt....
Release
Go. . .
I have to remind myself.  To ask Father God to remind me that
I am released.  Released from the burden of sin.  Released from
being separated.  I have to release myself from guilt.  From
discouragement.  I am not only released but I am redeemed.
Why?  Because I am a Princess.  Yes.  I am a child of the one true God.  The king of Glory.  I am released from all burden of guilt and shame.  I can live in peace.  And when I forget I only need to ask Him to remind me. Because I am His. Stop.


Linking with Lisa Jo for 5 Minute Friday.  Click Here.
 
                                                                  Happy Trails
                                          
                                       
Sherry

3 comments:

Meredith Bernard said...

Yes and Amen, we are released from the weight of it ALL! So glad for that reminder tonight. :) Stopping by from FMF…{hugs}, Meredith

Denise said...

Fantastic post.

Anonymous said...

Released and redeemed!! Love that our Father does that for us.