Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Sweet Saturday Sewing Projects for Preschool

Sweet or Not . . .What I am doing today! 

Well spending the day in the sewing room.  Did you see my tour?
A few weeks ago I joined Karen Valentine for her "Where Bloggers
Create Tour".  I had such fun.  Click here to see my complete tour!

Today between loads of laundry I am in my favorite space working on a few projects for school . . .
before I show you these great ideas I have to apologize I have no idea where they came from.  I copied them on my computer when I first began Pinterest and I didn't know how to find the original source. 

Not much sewing going on.  I am pulling together some ideas and
figuring out how much felt I need to buy . . .
Felt play mat
                            
 For my classroom. I'll be teaching 3's again. When they start with me in August they will be older 2's turning 3. The beginning of the year is a challenge. They love cars and trucks and this little mat will be perfect to use to introduce them to smaller cars. An exercise that will build mine motor skills.
Mr. Potato Head Felt Activity board. Can also be an Arctic animal, christmas tree with decorations.
I won't get to actually making this cute idea but I will begin cutting patterns.  I love this!  Mr. Potato Head is so fun for preschoolers!

Mr. Potato Head felt game by BoDashes on Etsy, $5.00
A smaller scale option.  I can see doing 2 or 3 of these an the easel at the same time.  The beginning of the year we will be learning to work/play in centers. 


Now this one I did get the link!  Click Here.  I love this idea!
Toddler play Christmas tree! Made of felt and attach velcro to the back of your ornaments @Jamie Krenek maybe next year for Hannah?
Looks like I am going to be busy!  

Linking with Christine for Sweet Saturday.  Click Here


4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, the potato head felt set is a great idea! good luck with your sewing!

Michelle said...

These are some really cute ideas!
Thanks for sharing :)

Cathy said...

Such awesome preschool ideas! They speak to me because I was a preschool teacher for 7 years. Good luck in the new school year!
Cathy
CraftyCat

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! Great for grandparents with young grandkids too! I just shared on Facebook (I linked to you on G+ - are you also on Facebook? :) )

Kaye