Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Alphabet Thursday Very Vintage Leter "V"

Joining Jenny for our weekly ABC post.  I can't believe we're already on letter "V"!  Today I am sharing some of my Vintage favorites all found on Pinterest. 

So looking for one of these . . .
Huge Vintage Horse Trophy Cup Saddle Club Grand by www.edithandevelyn.etsy.com
Very Vintage Horse Show Trophy Found at this Etsy Shop.  I could buy one! I was amazed at the inventory.  I want them all!  I love how this one is displayed with vintage books. 

Which brings me to my next favorite Vintage item . . .

vintage horse books. The Black Stallion was a favorite of mine!
I love Vintage Horse books. These were in an Etsy Shop.  My daughter has a collection.  I buy her one ever year for Christmas.

This fun photo happened to pop up when I was on Pinterest. 
I just had to add it!

I just loved this old t.v. show!
"A horse is a horse, of course of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course, that is of course, unless the horse, Is the famous Mister Ed!"
I love all the old shows.

This pic. reminds me of another favorite Vintage item.  I love vintage horse pictures . . .

Someday I want to have a gallery wall of vintage prints/paintings
from the 50's.  I even love these . . .
horse decor

Vintage Paint by Number prints. This one was found on Country Living's website.  

I just love Vintage Horse things! 

Do you have any favorite Vintage items? 

Over at Jenny's there are some great Letter V posts.  Click Here
to visit Alphabet Thursday. 


7 comments:

fredamans said...

Vintage books? Yes, please!!

Monica said...

Love your vintage finds. I can't take my daughter in an antique store without stopping to look at the books.

Betty said...

I like vintage items that connect with me for sentimental reasons. I bought a View Master and now look for the little reels that I remember from my childhood. My son's girlfriend was here with her boys. They picked up the View Master and couldn't figure out how it worked. They're used to electronic stuff. I thought that was so funny.

Linda Kay said...

I have a number of all books, including a Bible from Denmark hubby's grandfather brought with him when he emigrated to the US.

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

Those vintage books remind me of my childhood. Love it! I have a few vintage items. I have a ceramic dog shaped bank, a glass doll, some sort of box passed down from my great-grandmother. Really not sure what it was used for or how much it is worth. However, it's a keeper.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Buying a book for your daughter is a great way of building her a keepsake! My vintage items are mostly Dutch items used in the home.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love old books!