Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fabulous Fall Holiday Party

Sharing a few images from around town 

Lights, lights, lights . . . 

Very festive and lots of Holiday spirit . . . 

A big 'ole Texas tree and a couple of Cowboys

Are there wonderful events or happenings in your town? 
I'd love to see them.  
This week please feel free to link any holiday post. 
If your not posting your decorating holiday plans or recipes yet just google your town events or locations and click on images and share some photo's!   

Happy Holidays
I'd love to see your photo's and posts.  Please be advised that I might use your photo's or visit your blog and borrow you photo's for an upcoming post featuring the linky party or a Sleepover Saturday. 
If you would like to have your blog featured in Sleepover Saturday please leave me a comment and invite me over!
Linky will begin at 5:00.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi, Sherry!

I like the looks of that Stockyard Station.

Since our guys have grown-up we don't go to our town's parade. I miss seeing it, but I don't miss standing out in the cold. The way the weather is I do believe this year is going to be a cold one.

xoxo

Linda Kay said...

I'll check in when we get to the parades here in Fredericksburg!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Hello!!

I am ready to link up, just waiting for the linky to come up..

Hugs,
Deb