Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Blue Monday Blog Makeover

Sorry I didn't give you a fabulous Blue Monday post to wake up to this morning.  I have a million reasons why.  And, I love you my faithful followers and I will not bore you with all those reasons.   Except one . . .

I bet you already guessed.  I've been doin' a Makeover . . .
For my old friends like Sally and many others you've seen this pic.  But, I love it and I am Happy to have it back.
Image result for happy
A few weeks ago I returned after a waaaaay tooooo lonnnnnnnng absence!  I wrote a post about how my computer had been acting up and one day it miraculously just started working.  Seriously we heard this beep and we look at it and it was awake.  Glad we had left if plugged in.  Prior to it's little  long nap it just decided not to let me make any changes to my template.  I could add words and 3rd party function (your blog buttons etc.) but it wouldn't load photo's from my computer.

Weird huh?  I am not savvy at all.  In fact.  Everything I do here is trial and error and from hints I get from other bloggers.
Find all of your blogging resources, tutorials and inspiration in one place! #blogresources

Well like I said one day the sun was shinning on me because my computer just started working again.  The Cowboy swears he didn't do anything to it but I wonder.
Image result for shining sun

Anyway I am back and it's allowing me to load photo's.  So here's my old photo header.  I just love it!
I hope you enjoy it.  I'll leave it up until I get an itch to play around with it again.

There is a little Blue so Sally I hope you don't mind if I link.  The background is kinda Blue sort of.

Now I haven't figured out how to stretch that photo to fill that whole space.  If anyone knows how I would love a hint! 

Hope you all have a fabulous week!  Now that I am back I am posting and visiting everyday so come by and see me.  Leave me a comment and let me know you were here.

Linking with Blue Monday.  Click Here.
Linking with Mosaic Monday.  Click Here.
                                                             Happy Trails 

8 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

Whew! What a mystery. I used to know how to center the header picture, but that was with another blogger's help. Sorry to say that I can't remember now.

Anyway, your blog is back and blue! Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!





Molly the Airedale said...

Your blog looks just beautiful! Our mom is not techie at all either. Actually, she can't blog using Internet Explorer but everything works great with Mozilla Firefox and she has no clue why. All we can say is thank doG for Firefox! We do the "shrink to fit" feature for our headers on Firefox.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Donna said...

Life can just hand us some gray skies and then suddenly the blue is back....

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

It's a mystery how computers can appear to be malfunctioning and then spring back to life. I use a blog designer as I'm clueless for anything other than creating posts.
I hope with time and patience, you'll get your blog to where you want it.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Sherry.

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Hello, Sherry!
What a beautiful blog you have! Interesting texts and lovely images.
Have a great week!

eileeninmd said...

Your blog looks beautiful. I am glad your computer is working now. BTW, I have been loving the horses you add to the end of your post. Enjoy your day!

A Colorful World said...

Boy, I have never heard of a computer self-fix, but be thankful for that blessing! :-) Hope it stays that way! I enjoyed your post.

Annesphamily said...

Nice to see you here and I am visiting everyone that allows me at Blue Monday. I try to do it each week. Enjoy a great week and thanks for your share.