Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Critters on Fences

Because I love to join my friend "Tex" for Good Fences.  And because I love horses, and dogs, and cats like cats I though it would be fun to surf the web and Pinterest and share a few Critters and Fences to make your day Sweet . . .

                                 Enjoy
 What can I say?  This is just too cute!
 Maybe even cuter!
 Oh no.  I hope we aren't voting!
 No words . . .
Well I quess cats are really cute!

                                      Have a Good Weekend
Linking with Tex for Good Fences. Click Here.
Linking with Camera Critters. Click Here.
Linking with Make My Saturday Sweet. Click Here.
Linkin

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

my gelding used to nibble on my tuxedo cat. they were great buds. :)

Hannah said...

So cute! I didn't know horses liked to interact with other critters, but tasting the cat's tail, what was he thinking! Funny captions, too.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love your fence post with the horse's head resting on the fence post. ;) Whole lotta love being shared, too.

Linda Kay said...

Delightful pictures of the animals and fences. Saw a picture on facebook yesterday of two horses trying to nuzzle each other across a wide space between them in their stalls. But the cats and horses is very unusual to me.

eileeninmd said...

Cute critters and images. Happy Friday, have a great weekend!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cute images!

Ida said...

Those were all very cute and fun. Glad you shared them.

Anonymous said...

Cute collection.

Adam Jones said...

Great pictures. Some made me laugh.

Phil Slade said...

Those pictures are amazing. To get one would be good but my goodness four is incredible. He must be a very friendly horse.

Al said...

Very cute!