Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Good Fences

I've never thought about it.  But I've always been intrigued with fences.  Since I found Tex and her wonderful fun party on Friday I have been keeping my eyes peeled for interesting fences.

My quest has taken me on a fun Journey.  Here's a few I found this week . . .


I've always been a fan of antiques and have kinda been drawn to architectural pieces like fences . . .
And these are blue.  I am in love.

Love these doors!  The Cowboy would kill me but I would so put in a fence like these if I had the
chance!   I love to recycle and reuse.

Apparently I am not the only one.  This shot was found on Bobvilla.com.
Another one from Bob's article . . .

Fabulous.  I could see a fence like this around a pool area.  Super cute!
133fb9587f22035f7db087c90d2a631a
So cute with the hanging baskets!  This one I found on Reclaimed Home.





Not exactly a fence.  More of a divider but cool anyway.  Found this on Remodelholic. Click Here
There is a whole article on repurposing windows.
Fence.
Oh my gosh.  How caaaaaaauteeeee is this?  Not sure where it originated I found it on pinterest.
Wish I could see more!


rainboot-garden-on-a-fence

Found on HomeDoIt.  Very fun post 25 Ideas for Decorating your Garden.  What a fabulous idea.
I wanna go thrift store and garage sale shopping!


Interesting idea.  This one is just a divider.



This one was interesting.  I've seen fences from bicycles before but they were all painted and shiney looking.  This one is interesting with the rust.  Not sure whats in those baskets.  It looks like weeds.  I could see filling them with pretty flowers.
And ending with one that is a little odd.  This ones for Sally.
Image
                                                           Source
Linking with Tex for Good Fences and Sally for Blue Monday.

16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

some unique ones there, for sure!

Paula said...

I like these unusual fences.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

WOW! So many unique fences. Love the boot and bicycle fences. Have a great weekend.

Molly the Airedale said...

What great ideas for fences!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, they are all cool fences! I like the surfboards, the heart and the window. Great finds. Have a happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Some of those fences are eye catching being unique. I like them. Never even seen any like your chosen takes. Only here. Awesome.

A Colorful World said...

Wow! What a great variety of cool fences! Love the door fences, and the rusty iron ones, and oh the cute embellishments with the pictures frames. Then, those bicycles. It's all great!

Rose said...

I wonder how the doors stand up to the rain, snow, heat cold....enjoyed seeing them all.

Buttons Thoughts said...

On I truly enjoyed everyone of these fences. Wow and thank you. B

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

I like your post.
I esp. like the doors! Don't tell your hubby...lol

xoxo

carol l mckenna said...

Love the unique fences but especially the color variation of Blue!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

That row of bikes impressed me, and of course, I noted the blue tree. Thanks for playing today.

Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Latane Barton said...

I love the fences, both the ones you saw and the ones found on the internet. I think my fav. is the surf boards.

LV said...

My word, such an imagination and unique ideas for fences.

The Furry Gnome said...

Now those are some unique fences!!

Nanna said...

the things you can make out of a fence these days lol! nice photos

Helen