Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Shopping For A Dog

I always have to have a dog in my life.  It's been a long time since I've had a puppy.  I think it's time.
My Saturday would be so sweet if  I had a new puppy . . .
              Awww! I want one!!
                                                                    Source
Dapple Dachshund... The next in the trilogy of dachshunds I have and will have. So in love with them!
                                          Source
Dapple Dachsund
The Beautiful Australian Shepherd-Will start saving for one of these cuties very soon.
                                             Source
Australian Shepherd

Love this puppy face - I would take him home in a heart beat.

                                                 Source

Looks like my dog when she was a puppy (except she was brown!). People, this is why she gets away with everything!
                                                                        Source
Oh my goodness.  I think I am in puppy love!
Beautiful Blue Eyes
                           Source
What a beautiful face!

Blue Merle Cardigan Welsh Corgi with Blue eyes
                                        Source
Oh my goodness.  I need to stop!  I want them all!

Are you dreamin' of a new puppy now?

Linking with Camera Critters
Linking with Saturdays Camera Critters
Linking with Make My Saturday Sweet.
Linking with Sally for Blue Monday
                                               
                    Happy Trails
                                                                              One of the prettiest things i've ever seen in my life!! I don't know what it is about horses with blue eyes.. but i fall in love with every single one of them!

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What cute pups! How exciting for you! An Airedale or two might be nice☺

eileeninmd said...

What a lovely series of images. I love all the pretty eyes. Oh yes, now I want a puppy now too! See what you did, you got me hooked on all these puppies! LOL! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

Stephanie said...

Adorable puppy images. Beautiful horse!

Linda Kay said...

Such beautiful faces of the puppies. I love the dalmatian one, as I'm not sure I've ever seen one as a puppy.

carol l mckenna said...

Love the horse photo and all the puppies are adorable ~ they are just like children need plenty of time to care for them ~

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Latane Barton said...

All those photos were so cute. There's a lot of blue eyes looking at me. Love the horses eye up close.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I know what you mean; we haven't had a dog in way too long as I'm unstable and I'm afraid they get under my feet. But oh, how we loved our dachshunds!

Thanks for linking in today.

Happy Blue Monday!

The French Hutch said...

I love dogs, any and all. I would love to have one again someday. Enjoy all of these sweet faces!
Happy week.

LV said...

Pets are great and we have had our share over the years. After we lost the last one, never anymore. Too much grief.

Rose said...

It has been a few years since we had a dog...and we probably won't get any more since we are aging ourselves....but I sure still love dogs.