Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Our Patriotic Dining Room--Whoaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  I started this post.  And had a few pics. ready but the dining room wasn't quite finished.  Thought I would take finished pics today.

But . . . 
I got a gift! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this . . . 
T
Can you see it? Over there in the corner?  The little tea cart.  Maybe you can't see it really good here's what it will look like when I am done with it!
"After" - Tea Cart painted with homemade chalk paint using Behr "Pillar  White"     

Tea trolley, perfect for a Spring tea party wedding
I was plannin' on white when I was dreamin' about it.  But ohhh la la!

   vintage tea cart, tea cart, painted tea cart
Oh goodness so many ideas!


                        I got a Tea Cart
                                                                                And it was free
Forgive me I am just Happy....Happy...Happy....I did decorate the dining room.  I didn't quite finished because we got distracted.

But here are a couple of shots to tease you!  I got a tea cart.  Sorry.   Here's part of the dining room . . .

T

I posted the other day the counter I had started.  I knew I would tweak it because that is what I do.
I added the navy flag fabric.
And this this is what I did this morning before I went to get my tea cart.  Did I tell you . . .
 I got a tea cart!
T
I made this cute little bunting thingy.  I think it is adorable.  Just adds a little red, white and blue to my horse
theme mantle.

Well.  That is all I have for now.  I will be back with the complete dining room including the
  tea cart!
                 Hope your 4th is Fabulous!
                             Happy Trails
                                         

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

Fireworks are going off as I type.
I love your patriotic pictures! Happy 4th!!

Molly the Airedale said...

Your room looks so beautiful and patriotic! Have fun with your tea cart. We can't wait to see it all finished and in place!