Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Sketch

My new favorite place in Blogland on Sunday . . . 
Joining Sunday Sketch
  T
A very, very rough draft. I  quickly copied this one from a Pin. Notice my flower pot is smaller than the words.  
I think this will be one for my Christmas project. 

T
A few drawings.  Another copy.  I'm liking these images. 
I'll use them later. 
                                             
I colored them during 'nap time' at school.  

I want to add ink and some water colors and then use the individual images with scripture for the Christmas project. 

Wanna see some better sketches. Go over to Sunday Sketches.
snail border
         Wishing You A Blessed Day 
                                  

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sherry,

I am thinking about slowing down my reviews and do some artsy stuff.
These look great. I like your choice of words!

Denise said...

I like these.

Lisabella Russo said...

What thoughtful words and sweet sketches!
www.lisarusso.com

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the different lettering designs you used in your rough draft. I hope I get to see the finished product. Blessings!

Neesie said...

I'm hopeless at lettering Sherry, but you've obviously mastered it.
I also can't contemplate Christmas just yet because I'm still waiting for summer (it's been particularly bad here in Bonnie Scotland) but I suppose I should as time marches on and I'm always playing catch-up ;D
Have a great creative week and thanks for sharing your work.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I'm so glad you've found a new place where you can be creative and just be you! Love that, Sherry. Your pot is adorable and your lettering is fabulous. Something I need to work on. hee hee

Hope you're having a great week! :)
xx