Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Llittle Under . . .

                                       
                                                                                 Source
The weather and the covers.  Buried under a pile of Kleenex's.  I'll try to be back later tonight to begin my week of Gratitude and Thanksgiving for the blog party Hostess's.  

Before I go back under the covers I have a job hunt update.  I have two interviews tomorrow.
Say a prayer for me please!

Oh almost forgot I borrowed the above image from Boston Magazine.  There is a real interest article about exercising when your sick.  Check it out here.
Hope your day is Blessed.  

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Fingers and paws are crossed for you♥

Denise said...

praying for you to feel better, and for the job interviews.

Linda Kay said...

Get well soon, my friend....and I'll be thinking of you for the job interviews.