Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra at Family Corner for Happy Homemaker Monday . . . 


The weather:::
Cold but not as cold as the weekend.  We've had rain too since last week. 


As I look outside my window:::
I think I've finished the lights.  Started them in the fridged weather last Wednesday because I wanted them up by Thanksgiving Day.  Still need to add snow to the patio and finish the display

Right now I am::: 
Trying to get my feet warm.  Just came in from finishing the lights. 

Thinking and pondering:::
About Christmas coming up so fast, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for it, to be honest. HeHe me too.  I start a new job next week.  Thinking about turning in my resignation tomorrow.


On my bedside table:::
Nothing.  


On my tv this week:::
My favorite show is on break.I might see if there is a Hallmark or Lifetime movie to watch while I put up the tree.

Listening to:::
Christmas music on the t.v. music channel 


On the menu for this week:::
Monday - Fetuccini Alfredo for The Cowboy Spaghetti for me,Salad,Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Pork Chops,Mashed Potato's, Green Beans
Wednesday -  Potato Gnochhi Soup and BLT's 
Thursday - Shrimp Fried Rice (from the leftover rice from Tues.)Beef w/Broccoli
Friday -  Kielbasa/White Bean Casserole and Hash Browns
Saturday - Playing by ear.  We usually try and buy a steak on Fri.
Sunday - Smorgasbord of family favorite finger foods
 
On my to do list:::

 Finish the decorating.  Finish commission quilt


Happening this week:::
Monday -  The day off.  Met with new job. Ironed out details. 
Tuesday - Turning in my resignation.  
Wednesday - Working on daughters gift, crochet gifts, blogging, finish decorations. Actually doing that all week.
Thursday - Going to Michael's for supplies for Daughters present                 
Friday - Just work maybe eat out for my bday.


What I am creating:::

Along with the presents I really want to make a few ornaments. 

My simple pleasure:::
Lunch with my daughter   


Looking around the house:::
Looks like Santa crashed into the living room!  Or maybe the elves their the ones that do the decorating I think. LOL. 
 
From the camera:::
T:
I love bunnies.  This one came to school for Open House.  I'm really happy even though I have a sour look on my face.  Are you impressed I'm posting a photo of me?

Prayer List:::
My job dealing with ending and starting.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
T:
This is a rough (very rough) draft sketch.  Part of my daughters Christmas present.

                         I hope your day is going great!  
                              Have a Wonderful Week!

7 comments:

Joanna Unbehaun said...

OH MY GOSH look at that bunny!!!!
Congratulations on the new job, friend.
Have a beautiful week!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet that bunny is! I love bunnies! I'm so glad you posted this picture.

Molly the Airedale said...

That is one big bunny! Our gram loves listening to Christmas music on her TV too! Fetuccini Alfredo - yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Michelle said...

That rabbit is enormous! You are a busy woman! Your menu sounds great, but the soup and BLT's would be my favorite.

Denise said...

hope you have a great birthday. Eddie's birthday is Saturday, December 5th

Anonymous said...

Oh that bunny!! So adorable!! I had a rabbit when I was growing up, but he wasn’t that big. I love bunnies too.

Have a great week…your neighbor from Happy Homemaker Monday!!

Peechy said...

Oh woww!! what a beautiful bunny!! have a great week.