Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

'Winging It' In Blue

Well I am calling this 'Winging It' week.  Because it seems all my plans have gone asunder. 
Starting with this . . . 
                   
                                                                                Source
. . . old news. 
Then I decided that I wanted to join an old friend and post plans for my week.  
And well.  As of 5:00 on Monday evening that still has happened. 
So.   I'm calling this 'Winging It' Week.  Just for Sally a few in Blue.
                                                                               Source
                                   
                                                                            Source
I may be 'Winging It' this week but we can be confident God isn't.
He has it all under control.  Just look at his beauty . . . 

winging it blue post                                                    
The above photo's were found at the following sources:
Cornell Universtiy-NeoTropical Birds, WikiPedia, Vriginia Blue Birds(dot)Org,Rainforce Alliance,
Houston Museum Of Natural Science,Golden Gate State Park Butterfly Habitat

Linking with:
Blue Monday, Mosaic Monday, Camera Critters, Eileen's Camera Critters

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

It appears that great minds do think alike. Your post is so similar to mine.

Thanks for playing today.
Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

Denise said...

beautiful blues.

doodles n daydreams said...

Lots of lovely wings in this post.
Enjoy your week.

Diana

Little Wandering Wren said...

Hi Sherry Such brilliant blues for this weeks Blue Monday, I love all the little birds of course!
Wren x

Donna said...

Lovely blue images especially the bluebird with the orange breast...they are our state bird...we love seeing them.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Ha, love it, I wing every day, even when I have plans, dates, appointments, and I am retired...your image shares are delightful, love that blue bird~