Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Ninja House Cleaning Service

I've been AWOL.  Sorry for the lack of posting and visiting. 
I started a new job this week.  The first couple of days were exhausting. 
I think.  I hope it will settle down. 

I realized I needed a little help around the house so I hired a cleaning service. 

The price was right.  However.  I had to pay $1.00 more for photo's.

                                       T:
Super Ninja cleaner.  Daisy supervised the work . . . 
T:

So now on Thursdays when he comes over for a few hours I have to find little jobs.  He loves helping and earning a few bucks.  

               So would you like a Ninja to help you clean?

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Make sure he doesn't miss any dust, Daisy☺

ellen b said...

Ha! I wouldn't mind a little ninja dusting!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh to have their energy! It looks like the lil ninja pays attention to detail in his cleaning too.Warm Blessings!~Amy