Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sometimes You Just Have To 'Cowboy Up"

It all started when I got this fancy schmancy bolt of orange fabric out for a table cloth . . . 
 :
And then I planned to layer some pumpkins and make a nice and Fabulous Fall Tablescape that I could share at the Fabulous Fall Party. 
Image result for pumpkin clip art But...where are my pumpkins?  I have an idea . . . 
 :
They are somewhere in this mound of boxes that are in our new 
(to us) 2 car garage.  Yes you heard right it holds 2 cars.  Well maybe someday...but I do go off on rabbit trails....

Back to the Fabulous table.  So if you loose your pumpkins you just Cowboy up and set a Cowboy Chic table...
 :

And wait for the pumpkins.  And the other chargers that are in some other box,  and the stemware,  and flatware.  
 :
I actually love how it turned out. 

 I love the bright Guatemalan fabric on the backs of the chairs.   Since I keep my table set.
I usually don't want to make a mess on the pretty table cloth so when we eat I just move the dinner plate and charger and put the 
fabric over the place setting.  Everything stays nice and pretty!
 :
I used the Cowboy plates that my sister sent to me years ago!
I added the chic part by adding some lace napkins.

Lot's of textures going on here with the fabrics . . . 

I felt like I wanted a little height to the table since there were no pumpkins to decorate the center so I added this metal bird feeder 
with a candle.
 :
I try not to let my candles burn unevenly and then I put in a tea light to make them last longer.  
The candle and the bird feeder stand were thrifty finds in a box by the dumpster at the apartment.  Which I will miss BTW.   But not the apartment!

         Wanna see what it looks like with a few pumpkins?
                                                                I do too!

Taking a bit of a break . . . 
 ...putting my feet up awhile.
And then back to the pumpkin search!

Linking with The Fabulous Fall Party,Silver Pennies,
Tablescape Thursday, Share You Cup,
Make Your Saturday Sweet

                                     Image result for pumpkin clip art

No comments: