Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

A Cozy Christmasy Friday Nigh

Image result for snowy blog post dividers
There is nothing I like better to do on a 'home alone' Friday night.
I enjoy a cozy evening when it is frigid outside staying indoors and visiting amazing quilt bloggers.  
Image result for snowy blog post dividers
I spend the evening visiting Crazy Mama and her Finish It Friday party.  Today I found . . . 


Jocelyn at Happy Cottage Quilter shared this work of art. 

Then I found this . . . 
IMG_0907
with a super precious post over here.  You have to visit!  You'll smile. 

This was a fun surprise. . . 

Kat with a 'K' shared the stockings she is crafting.  Click here
to visit her post. 

And another fun surprise . . . 
What a gorgeous rug. Visit the post to see her other creations. 
Click here.

Over at The Finished or Not party I found. . . 
I found this adorable pillow
 
Click here to read the post. 

At another party I found this . . . 
Love this pillow made by Patty.  You have to go over and read the post at her blog.  Click here.

So that is how I spend my Friday evenings when The Cowboy is at work.  At least until he comes home early and interrupts me.  
Dawng it! 

Linking this not finished post with Count Down to Christmas. 
Join the party bring your Christmas posts! http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2016/12/count-down-to-christmas-link-party.html:
Click Here to join the party. 

So how do you spend your Friday nights?

No comments: