Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Cocoa Bar Ready For Santa

Are you counting down the days?  Santa will be here soon. 
We've got cocoa ready. . . 
 :
I had a hard time this year getting my little space looking just right.
I changed it a couple of times.
Then I found this darling plaid that brought a smile to my face!
 :
The cocoa bar is set up on the tea cart my mother gave me.
Displaying the mugs is a tiered retro looking server I got at a resale store. 
It was marked $12.00.  They were having a 90% off sale! 
What a deal!
 :
I'm wondering how Mento's will taste floating in cocoa?
They are displayed with my little butter spreaders in a glass dish another gift from my mother.  
It was the family pickle dish for all the holidays.
 :
The packages of cocoa are ready and at hand displayed in an 
old pottery crock that I found in the yard. 
Yes it was randomly half buried in the ground!
I think this yard has many stories to tell!
 :
A glass jar candle to make the room cozy.
My two ice trees that I bought back in the day. 
I have no idea where I bought them.
The "S" ornament was another 90 off purchase at Kirkland's last year.  
The sweet sign my DIL painted.
 :
It's super cold here.  It was 19 went I went out to work.
I have no idea what the temp is now.
But I think it's time to sample that cocoa!
Merry Christmas
Come by The Holiday Blog and enter the giveaway!
Join the party bring your Christmas posts! http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2016/12/count-down-to-christmas-link-party.html:
Click Here

Linking with: The Art Of Homemaking, Create with Joy, Dream Create Inspire, Share Your Cup,
Thrifty Thursday

No comments: